Well, I need some experience advices about FL workout. So, how many times per week should I train, how many exercise per workout and important thing what kind of exercies. I started to train FL like 4-5 months ago and I can't see any progression. For example, I'm able to hold advanced tuck FL for about 25 sec in four sets in workout, with one leg for about 10-15 each one, I can easly do Ice-Cream makers, etc, but I can't even hold for 1 sec full FL. I can stop my postition in full FL for some sec but with a bent arms. I don't know whats going on, where is the key in this movement? My training looks like this:
2 sets of few slow negatives FL
4 sets of advanced tuck FL 25 sec hold
2 sets of few front lever kicks
2 sets of 10 sec hold on resistance band
2 sets of 10 reps bulgarian rows
My height : 186cm
My weight : 93 kg
My freinds tell me Im so close to hold it in clean form but I *** can't ![]()
Should I stay in basics like advanced tuck hold till I get my time to 40-60 sec holds or I need to change with one leg holds at now?
I can hold clean back lever for about 30 sec, human flag my PR 20 sec in clean form, so I can say that my core is pretty strong
I hope I'll find some helps on this site cuz I don't where should I find yet ![]()
Thanks for any advice!