Something I have been integrating for the last week or so, especially post workout, is Collagen Hydrolysate: http://www.greatlakesgelatin.com/consumer/CollagenFAQ.php
It may be of particular interest for many of us here for its connective tissue benefits, especially for those of us past our mid twenties. I am not ready to completely declare a victory with it, but I have noticed this last day or two that joints which have consistently given me trouble noise/sensation wise for a number of years were no longer as pronounced. Nothing major, but definitely a noticeable difference and one it took some time to associate since my wife had just been feeding me the stuff and I wasn't paying it much attention.
Anyways, I thought it might be of interest for some folks to check out. The stuff mixes well with pretty much anything, and doesn't seem to have much taste at all - didn't even notice it in some fruit infused water my wife mixed up for the first testing. ![]()
- Chris