Inlocate Drills

Started by Navi Guerra, April 27, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,519 Views

Navi Guerra

I need some drills to do at home for my inlocates. Can anyone help?

Joshua Slocum

Inlocates as in the ring swing skill, or the mobility drill?

thenail001

Well... I could use ring inlocate drills... not sure what Navi had in mind.

Navi Guerra

Ya I mean the ring swing skill.

Joshua Slocum

-arch body holds

-arch body rocks

-shoulder dislocates with a bar

Blairbob

 This is more an issue with developing a proper swing and being patient to actually initiate the "inlocate" action. Many of those early on, try inlocating too early. 

 

 

 

 I didn't see this method till 2011, but it's what GoldenBear was using when I was there. Interesting technique.

thenail001

Haha... I had a feeling that was coming.

Navi Guerra

Thanks to Hari_Seldon, I am adding that to my daily workout tomorrow.