Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster!
I bought H1 and am adding it to my routine. It's a shot to the ego, especially since I've been working on the handstand for a while and can hold one but need to clean up the line. Anyway, I'm going to take it slow and do stuff I never bothered to play much with (headstand, forearm stand, etc)
Anyway, onto the question. There are several breakdowns for H1, based on how often a trainee would like to work, from once a week to 4 times a week - however, it seems as though no matter how often one would work, you could still progress onto the following week. It stands to reason that someone working 3x/week would make faster progress than someone working 1x/week (assuming equal quality of work, of course) so is the idea to assess your current levels every week depending on how many sessions you got in the previous week and decide from there?
I tend to over-analyze things to be honest, but that struck me as somewhat odd. AS it stands right now I'll be working H1 about 3x/week, though I think I'll do certain mobility elements more often.
After working PE1iM my regular handstands felt a lot better. My shoulders are pretty closed despite tons of work on them so that was very exciting.
I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing some progress videos in the future.