Motivational posters for home gym

Started by Art Vandelay, April 27, 2013 · 10 Replies · 6,107 Views

Art Vandelay

Hey I'm looking to get some posters to put up in my garage where I work out. Any suggestions on what to get/where to get them? What do you guys have?

 

I was thinking of putting an inspirational quote on top of an image and laminating a nice print out of it.

 

 

Ideas so far:

The Arny "Conquer" poster is pretty cheap. 

Muhammad Ali

Bruce Lee

Various rock climbing or other adventure sport photos

SuperBru

Seek out the motivation from within the very depths of you body;)

Cory Fair

I have this one on my wall right above where I do webwork. Unfortunately, his RTO is less than desirable. :(

Jon Douglas
Art Vandelay said:

Hey I'm looking to get some posters to put up in my garage where I work out. Any suggestions on what to get/where to get them? What do you guys have?

 

I was thinking of putting an inspirational quote on top of an image and laminating a nice print out of it.

 

 

Ideas so far:

The Arny "Conquer" poster is pretty cheap. 

Muhammad Ali

Bruce Lee

Various rock climbing or other adventure sport photos

I have an (antique, handpainted) picture of Kwan Yin and Xuan Tian Shang Di which comes with me where ever I go. I like to think that's all the motivation I need; putting them up on the wall makes it feel like  training room to me, and having the perfect, unattainable ideal enough for me to strive daily as high as I can.

igalk474

i have in my room this 5: (all from tokyo 2011 world championship)

 

rings(during maltese cross):

iordan iovtchev , yuri van gelder, danny rodriguez , kohei uchimura

 

floor(after dismount when he entered the olympics):

alexander shatilov

 

so i see this evey morning i wake up, right in front of me

Joakim Anderson

These are pretty cool I think even if they're not gymnastics.

Cole Dano

The original and still the best :)

 

2f3435aeafa5513348bf7976494c693f.jpg

Arto

.