I am enjoying the BTGB book and videos very much and am progressing quite nicely. It now is very apparent to me, that most of my progress is limited by my preparedness level of my joints.
I can do a solid straight arm frog stand and can do a tucked planche for a few seconds even though my hips are low and my back isn't straight it is a lot of progress for me. But my wrists are starting to hurt and are sore next day after my planche training sessions.
Having said that, I wait anxiously for the forthcoming Liquid Steel™. Until that day, I have questions that hopefully Coach or other well-informed people could address.
1.) How often (many times a week) should joint preparation work be performed? Is daily too much?
2.) Should joint preparation work always be performed right before your actual training session ?
3.) Should flexibility work/stretching always be performed at the end of a work out?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.