I've asked a few nutritionists about bulking and cutting at the same time. They've all told me the same thing "It will take a longer period of time". Now, I understand that professional gymnasts get bulky and muscular over time. I am 17 and I've only got all the time in the world but I want to see results a bit quicker.
How can I approach bulking but keep my bodyfat at a low percentage at the same time? If someone can help me get detailed info about what I need to do exactly.
I am currently practicing gymnastics at a club. We practice 2 hours in the after noon and 2 hours in the evening. I also add 1 hour of HIIT in the morning to lower my body fat percentage. I know 5 hours of working out sounds a lot and may be the reason to why I am not gaining muscle but how can I approach gaining muscle and keeping my bodyfat relatively low. (look for the range of 8-5% tbh because I might be competing in a year's time or so)