Home gyms (the place a gymnastic body is built)

Started by Kai Schnaitmann, April 22, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,949 Views

Kai Schnaitmann

Hi,

I just want to share some pictures of where I exercise.

Please go ahead and share your own place. (Where a gymnastic body is built)

post-2706-0-73480300-1366664098_thumb.jp

post-2706-0-82597000-1366664272_thumb.jp

post-2706-0-13814700-1366664371_thumb.jp

post-2706-0-76758900-1366664416_thumb.jp

post-2706-0-39591800-1366664469_thumb.jp

phrak

Where did you get that whole stall bar / dip contraption?!

Joshua Slocum

Nice setup. Did you make the stall-bars yourself? 

Kai Schnaitmann

Yes. The wooden rungs are made of meranti wood, works well. The rungs used to be wooden blocks but we're turned round on a lathe. The rest of the stall bars are made of metal. The dip station is also made of metal. I ran out of silver paint and so one part of the dip station has been coloured bronze. The dip station can be adjusted and even completely removed. There is also a lower dip station but I don't have it on at the moment, the lower dip station can be used for handstand pushups as it gives you more space before your feet touch the roof. In my case the feet won't touch the roof even in fully extended handstand position and my height is 187cm (6.1 feet I think). It's quite solid if I say so myself.

Art Vandelay

My recent additions...stall bars and rings finally set up at home. No more going to the local park to set them up on an uneven tree!

 

post-5551-0-35913900-1366799718_thumb.jp

Kai Schnaitmann

Hi Art. Nice setup you have there.