erbs or bowers

Started by Chris H Laing, January 20, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,537 Views

Chris H Laing

One of my goals is to work towards a full bower, but as of right now I cant even get the chest roll to HeS. Would an effective way of working up to it be to use erbs, or other MPPrs to work towards a bower?

Any other ideas of how to work towards a chest roll to HeS, and eventually a bower.

Coach Sommer

Negative Bowers (i.e. a slow descent down into the chest roll) are also a variation that I think highly of. Simply be careful to train them in an appropriately safe area and perhaps even place a pillow under your face (just in case!)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Travis

Heh, the first time I tried the chest roll I smashed my face into the ground. I'm going to try that negative.