This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 upgrade to Full

Started by Iguanus, April 22, 2013 · 1 Replies · 232 Views

Iguanus

Hi there, folks. This one is meant to the GB Team.

 

I first acquired the F1 to check if I'd be hooked into the program. Hell I am now! I love the exercises and how the whole community is helpful and informative, even when they tell me to back off and remind me of recovery capabilities limits!

 

Therefore, I'm now engaged in the idea of going all the way through the Fs. I'd like to know if it's possible to upgrade from F1 only to the whole package pre-order, so that I won't "buy F1 twice". If so, just tell me where do I sign it =)

 

Cheers!

Keilani Gutierrez

send a PM or email to Cory Fair (the webmaster) And he'll get you sorted