This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

iM question

Started by larrydallas, April 22, 2013 · 1 Replies · 107 Views

larrydallas

hi,  im new this style of training and training in general i guess.  I am a bit confused about when to do iM moves.  I think it is after a working set for one of the preparatory elements.  So for example:

 

week 1:  FL/PE1 (3X12s) which is bHBH do 3x for 12s each then follow that set with FL/PE1>iM which is  Cat   Cow for 5 reps??

 

also how long in between moves should I be resting?  ie.  in between the 12s holds

 

 

thanks, cheers

Peekay

Hi larry, yes that's right, do the first set of bHBH then move straight onto a set of cat cows, then do the second set of bHBH and again do the cat cow, etc..

 

There's no rest in between, the iM is the rest between work sets.

When you've completed all the sets for that move it's ok to take a minute or two before moving onto the next element in your workout.

 

:)