Hi, I had a lot of questions about nutrition so i thought I would post them all into 1 post.
(Please don't hate on me)
1. How long is the anabolic window after the workout ? ( Ive picked up info - 60 min / 4-6hrs / about 36hrs)
2. Should creatine be taken pre and post workout ? ( Ive heard that only post workout but some say you need both )
3. If I eat 20 min pre workout an apple, orange, banana and avocado and then 5 min pre take my BCAA will it be enough ?
( Joshua Naterman's post didnt mention about bananas and avocados as pre workout food but why ? they are rich in potassium and avocado is a good source of fat )
4. is Coffee good as a supplement ? (I read that it increases estrogen and estrogen needs to be avoided )
5. When I take my BCAA + creatine after the workout do I need some high GI sugar so the creatine wont go to waste ? ( And what kind of sugars would be the best )
6. Should I eat something before going to bed? ( Like cottage cheese for example )
7. Why is nutrition SO complicated that there are like 1000 opinions out there in the internet/magazines/TV etc. ?
I hope You are not mad at me guys but I hope that answering these questions will help some members too.