Bowers critique

Started by Yaad Mohammad, April 21, 2013 · 5 Replies · 1,801 Views

Yaad Mohammad

Got my first bowers I think!

 

 

Can I get critique on the last attempt? It's my best attempt :)

Joshua Slocum

You're arching during the transition (both up and down) and then piking at the bottom; try to avoid those. 

Yaad Mohammad
Hari_Seldon said:

You're arching during the transition (both up and down) and then piking at the bottom; try to avoid those. 

Yeah, tried that, it's really difficult! Thanks.

Joshua Naterman

You are making progress, the piking is the biggest form issue. 

 

The other thing I see is that you're not getting down low enough at the bottom, but that will come with time. Practicing bottom holds for time will probably help you.

FredInChina

Very nice, thanks for posting :)

Yaad Mohammad
Joshua Naterman said:

You are making progress, the piking is the biggest form issue. 

 

The other thing I see is that you're not getting down low enough at the bottom, but that will come with time. Practicing bottom holds for time will probably help you.

Thanks man, good advice!