Help in training

Started by Lucas Abner, April 21, 2013 · 0 Replies · 1,405 Views

Lucas Abner

Hello guys...

 

 

I would that your guys look my training and points to what I should do to improve the qualities that I want improve.
 
My objective is -> Endurance and strenght for one improve the other... 
 
I training only work within in the compressionthat is my point strong (press, v-sit, manna ), and also  training for make one back lever,
 
My situation actual in compression and back/90 degree push up ;
 
- 8 reps v-sit press handstand consecutives
- 1 rep v-sit press handstand with 6 kg in ankle and 2-3 repts with 4 kg in ankle.
- 2  repts straddle 90 degree push up
- 5s hold straddle back lever
- 8 long walk with 12 kg in l-sit and 15 long walk in l-sit wih 8kg.
- V-sit walk 
- L-sit press V-sit with 10 kg in ankle
 
 
 
hereafter I will talk about my training.
 
 
My training is  divided into strength and resistance, being Monday and Thursday (endurance)...  and Tuesday and Friday (stranght),
 
In day that I will train endurance, I train only core , push up, and back lever... I training in circuits, 3x in day and 5/6 minutes between each circuit of stop and I give one time of 15s in each series and exercices.
 
See;
 
3x30s L-sit
3x15 abdominal with leg 90 degree 
40 long walk in L-sit
V-ups --> 10 reps > static in v > 10 reps > static
 
 
3x this with stop 5/6 minutes in each circuit.
 
and more afternoon I training Push up, and back lever and obliquio abdominal (also 3x of circuit);
 
 
3x10 push up very concentred
3x30s in isométric for abdominal obliquio (appear the V-up static, only aside)
3x8s in advanced back lever...
 
 
This is my training of endurance.... one question if one people know reply -> In back leverm when I do, it's normal I not can breathe? lol
 
 
I will speak about my training of strenght... I not make circuit in this training, only I give 3-4 minutes of stop in each series or exercice... In this day I training planche, front lever, back lever, press hs, L-sit and v-sit for make one manna of good form and not hurt my wrist...
 
this ismy training;
 
 
3x8-10s L-sit (attempt in advanced) with 8 kg in ankle 
3x8-10s L leaning back on a wall with 8kg
 
3x2-3 press handstand with 4kg in ankle
3x5 tuck planche push up
sometimes I make 3x 1-2 90 degree push up straddle
3x5 advance back lever ups
 
3x5 front lever pull up in advanced tuck 
pyramid in v-sit --> V-sit elevated up with 2 kg > 4 kg > 8 kg > 12 kg < 8 kg < 4 kg < 2 kg (weight in hipes)  [for manna] ---> PS -->I can not do manna all times, because  always hurt my wrists because leaves them palms backwards. this exercice is for improve manna for not hurt my wrists again.
 
 
This is my training, if one people know one form that I will improve my endurance of strenght or endurance (modification training), or one constructive comment.... I ask to help me here =)
 
 
Thanks friends.