Hello folks,
we had a little chat about this topic going on in the F1 forum. Since we were talking about different things I considered it might be best to start a new topic for this on the general forums.
Alright so here are my problems:
1. A 3d diagnostic has shown a significant length discrepancy at around 2cm (3/4"
).
2. On my "longer" leg i also have a hip dysplasia
3. Sometimes massiv backpain between my shoulder blades (and dislocation of vetreba it seems) when I breakdance/tumble/trick without shoes
Things that worked for me:
1. Physio therapy (fixing the vertrebas that arent in the right place)
2. Dorn Method (It seemed that the length discrepancy almost got nullified, problem is it comes back when you dont do it on a regular basis)
3. A little wedge in my shoe ~1-2 cm. (This is really helpful when I am going for long jogging trips and stuff)
Now you know something about my little problems. It would be great if some others could post things that worked for them. My main problem at the moment is that I dont really know how to fix the barefood problem at the gymnastic center. I cant wear shoes in there because of the ground but doing it without shoes kinda hurts. I need something in between shoes with a wedge and barefood... like really thick socks?
If you have any ideas it would be great if we could get some information in this thread.