Question Order

Started by jwalker497, April 15, 2013 · 1 Replies · 1,881 Views

jwalker497

If im going to work 3 pushes and 3 pulls, lets say

Hspu

Pullup

Pushup

Row

Dip

Curl

Usually I do one set of HSPU and then move to pullulps and repeat for 3 sets. basically I pair muscles antagonistically.

Would it make more sense To do one set of each exercise down the list then repeat hspu,pullup,pushup,row,dip,curl - repeat 3 times

Joshua Slocum
jwalker497 said:

If im going to work 3 pushes and 3 pulls, lets say

Hspu

Pullup

Pushup

Row

Dip

Curl

Usually I do one set of HSPU and then move to pullulps and repeat for 3 sets. basically I pair muscles antagonistically.

Would it make more sense To do one set of each exercise down the list then repeat hspu,pullup,pushup,row,dip,curl - repeat 3 times

That should be fine. Success can be achieved with both regular sets and giant sets.