I'm logged in, but I do not see these 2 forums anymore.
Also, where is F2? I'd like to purchase this one as I've finished F1, but I cannot find it.
Started by leeaw, April 15, 2013 · 2 Replies · 3,628 Views
I'm logged in, but I do not see these 2 forums anymore.
Also, where is F2? I'd like to purchase this one as I've finished F1, but I cannot find it.
The forums are there but have been renamed Basic Strength and Balance respectively.
F2 has not yet been released.
- The customer hub where you access your courses is located in the same location it has always been.
- The two private forums you mentioned are in the Graduate Studies section of the GB forum where they have also always been.
- The two general forum sections that Cole referenced have been renamed to avoid confusion.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer