What happened to this movement ? Will it be appear in later Foundation volumes or Handstand volumes ?
I had developed a fondness for the movement and I miss it (yeah, I know I can probably do a set of ten at the end of the workout
).
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by dritar, April 15, 2013 · 5 Replies · 260 Views
What happened to this movement ? Will it be appear in later Foundation volumes or Handstand volumes ?
I had developed a fondness for the movement and I miss it (yeah, I know I can probably do a set of ten at the end of the workout
).
It will almost certainly be featured in a later volume. There's no reason not to continue doing them in the meantime, too.
Great movement. Keep doing it if it works for you.
I've noticed significant gains from using Wall Extensions and include a set of 10 at the end of each of my workouts and see improvement as time goes on with F1 and H1 iM
If there's some exercises that you were using in the past when WODs were running and you are good wih them, and those exercises don't appear on Foundation 1, why stop doing?
I keep doing bridges wall walks, wall extensions, weighted straddle pike, etc etc.
Mobility it is mobility, guys.
Of course, mobility that is "easy" and "manegeable" for us. For sure there's mobility that actually we can't do it.
i remember that Coach inserts the wall extension into the rings series day to avoid the benchpress syndrome.
I'm not sure if the rings strength series are covered in the foundation but for wall extension is a great way to check my progress in shoulders flexibility..