This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Four weeks into F1 and H1

Started by hunashaman, April 15, 2013 · 0 Replies · 130 Views

hunashaman

I'm currently on my first de-load week having started both F1 and H1 from scratch. I have to admit that I didn't "get" the exercise progressions initially. They seemed too simple. Four weeks in and EVERYTHING is starting to make sense. One of the main things I've noticed is that I am using my whole body in a much more integrated fashion. I am also learning to manage muscle tension more effectively. A weird thing I noticed today is that the first de-load day felt hard compared to last week. I realized that it was probably because I have learned to recruit more strength even though the sessions are very short. This doesn't imply that I'm stronger yet but probably that I am starting to use my nervous system more effectively. Somehow the progressions allow the brain to really focus on which muscles to use and how to use them for maximum effect. Can't wait to see where this ultimately takes me!