This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How far are you in H1 at the moment ?

Started by MrPuppeh, April 14, 2013 · 9 Replies · 377 Views

MrPuppeh

I'm at the HS/PE1 (Tripod ) in week 6 ( 4x36 sec) :)

 

Side note : I wonder if anyone has started the Handstand wall run ( which will be a true hell for me, hehe )

FredInChina

Starting week 3 of HSPE1 :)

Easy peasy...

Jon Douglas

First wall run PE8 next week. Expecting to be there for a while due to the IM but we'll see, my shoulders are really thriving on these dislocate elements.

 

Plenty of people are substantially further on than me, but I'm sure they'll forgive me for regarding my own work as more important than admiring theirs ^_^

Adriano Augusto

HS/PE2 5x60 but the problem it's mobility, like always. But I'm improving each session, the same way like PE1iM.

dasede

Starting week 6 of HS/PE1.

Finnbar
Adriano Flo said:

HS/PE2 5x60 but the problem it's mobility, like always. But I'm improving each session, the same way like PE1iM.

Exact same situation here. The mobility will 100% pay off though...when it eventually arrives :)

Alessandro Mainente

i'm holding the 1 minute and half handstand on floor until the mobility will be at the same level

Michael Taylor

HS/PE2 - wk 8

Mainly due to mobility and not being used to resting on my head! 😄

I also add 3-5 HS holds of roughly 30s each at the end with a focus on pulling everything into tight alignment

Joshua Naterman

HS PE3, repeating week 9-11 indefinitely until my mobility catches up. iM 1 and 2 are moving in the right direction :) It will be a while, though, before I can move on.

dritar

Tripod Week 7.

 

My wrist prep is kind of all over the place, as last year I built up wrist pushups from knees as every workout I did 10 knee wrist pushups fro 9 months and graduated about a month and a half before H1 came out to true wrist pushups. 'm doing knee FKP pushups, long hollow wrist rock walk and fingertip pushups wall walks.

 

Albeit I've had a decent wall handstand, I never dabbled with headstands much so I'm counting on spending 9 months on my head :).