What are you working on?

Started by Bipocni, April 13, 2013 · 5 Replies · 1,843 Views

Bipocni

Hey guys, just wanted to know what everyone was working on at the moment.  I'm assuming most all of you are doing Foundation 1, but you must have other goals on the side that you're working towards.

 

For example, I'm working on the muscle up, back lever and skin the cats / 360 pulls.  I'm planning to get them all down by say... Christmas?  I'm taking my time because I can't even do a false grip row or pull to an inverted hang.

 

So what are you up to?

aiken54

I'm ironing out my form on various flips such as the webster and back tuck, along with learning back and front handsprings. I'm also working on ironing out my muscle ups and getting that front roll and back kip. I'm going to get my handstand very solid and straight for the time being, in conjunction with H1, and once done with that, work on presses and OAHS :D 

Joshua Slocum

Building up work capacity for full planche, cross, inverted cross and maltese so that I can start working transitions.

Filling in holes in F1/H1

Wishing I had F2-4 for help with Manna training.

Drilling ungodly numbers of round-off back-handsprings.

Lots of other skill work.

m6shifter

holds on rings  Inverted - RTO- Deadhangs.  Front Squat  and Deadlift   Doubleunders also Burpees once a week.

Erik Sjolin

Rowing is eating up pretty much all my time and energy, so I'm mostly on maintenance work. What I am still working towards is manna, OAC, and HSPU.

Mats Trane

Longterm goals:

 

sPL P-bar

Freestanding HSP on P-bar

Cross on long rings

Duoble straddled RC (6meter rope)

 

Very long term goal:

Manna