Hi all,
I have recently discovered what I think is an imbalance. Let me explain....
I have recently started trying out back levers (tuck) on my rings and noticed that one side (my left) sags a little below my right. Before you say...yes I made sure the rings were level haha
. I havent noticed this before really. If I actively pull my left side up a bit then i become level. I think also that maybe my handstands are affected by this a bit aswell. I feel that my left shoulder extends a bit more than my right. I don't really think I have one arm significantly shorter than the other which brings me to think that it is some kind of mobility/ flexibility issue. I might try to do a back lever on a bar so that I can definately make sure it's not one ring slipping a bit. It doesn't look like it does though. hmm
Anyone have an idea what this could be? Anyone experiences this?
Thanks.