Hey a few day ago I tried to do my first "real workout".
I startet with advanced planche, then half lay front lever and then I wanted to do the Full BL. But I couldn´t do it. This has surprised me, because 9-10 days ago I did my second full BL hold for 10 sec. . So I tried it the next day and could´t do it again.
Yesterday I tried it with the OAC negative, but it was the same as BL (best was ~20 sec.)
Now I considered a bit of it and decided to take an rest till monday.
What was the reason for that? And what if it is the same after the rest?
Maybe someone had the same problem when they began to workout properly.
Just want some opinions
Edit: I was for like 4 month in the gym and there I hadn´t problems like that.