Basic Handbalancing Combo

Started by aiken54, April 11, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,798 Views

aiken54

This is my first real hand balancing "combo" per se. Simply a handstand to one arm elbow lever pull through to L sit. Nothing too impressive, but I want to nail down these basics with perfection. I can see my elbows begin to flare on the descent into the OAEL, and this is due to the width of the canes. I also can see that my OAEL is a bit low, however tips on this move especially are very appreciated. 

 

Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

Also, the straightness of my body while I descend into the straddle is solely attributed to the sPL iM work in Foundation One. I used to pike badly because I lacked the mobility and now I don't even notice a pull in my hips.

 

Just another day of blatant F1 advertising :) 

haui

Great Work.

 

Howlong and how often do do train the handbalancing ?

aiken54

My frequency is not what I would like it to be mostly because my shoulders are not yet ready for the stresses that daily hand balancing training involves. I could train bad handstands every day, but like most here, I like to keep my form as clean as possible :). So as for now I am training three days a week, which are the days I do H1.