This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout Log 2008

Started by mpetnuch, February 18, 2008 · 4 Replies · 1,176 Views

mpetnuch

I though this would be a great place to keep track of my progress and keep myself focued and motivated. I gotted down the following as my goals for 2008 and will update this log with the results of my conditioning. I may update this list as things progress if I feel I have overestimated my abilities (i.e. probably tomorrow after Monday's workout).

Goals for 2008:

* Straddle Planche

* 5 Tucked Planche Push-ups

* 10 Stalder Press Handstands

* 5 Piked Press Handstands on P-Bars

* L-sit Pike Press Handstand on Floor

* 1 minute Handstand hold

* 5 unassisted Handstand Pushups

* 15 Hanging Leg Rasises with 10lbs

* 20 Handing Leg Rasises with 6lbs

* 30 second V-sit Hold

* 4 second Cross Hold

* 1 Cross-Pull out

* 30 Pull-ups

* 40 Dips

mpetnuch

Was a little tired and didn't have as much time after pratice as I need so I didn't get as much as I wanted to done.

2 Sets of 5 Assisted Cross Pull-Outs

3 Sets of 10 Assisted HSPU

3 Sets of 12 Hanging Leg Rasises

2 Sets of Minute Wall Handstands (facing/against)

2 Sets of 30 sec Wall Planche

4 Sets of 12 Psuedo-Planch Pushups

4 Sets of 20 seconds Advanced Tuck Planche

mpetnuch

3 Set of Iron Cross Pull Outs

4 Sets of 15 Psuedo-Planche Pushups

4 Sets of 15 Seconds Tuck Planche Holds

3 Sets of 12 Hanging Leg Raises

10 Stalder Press Handstands

Plyo

mpetnuch

3 Sets of 5 Iron Cross Pullouts (with bounce)

3 Sets of 10 Assisted Handstand Pushups

3 Sets of 1 Minute Wall Handstands (Fall/Against)

2 Sets of 1 Minute Hollow Holds

3 Sets of 12 Hanging Leg Raises

3 Sets of 10 Muscle-ups

3 Rope Climbs in Staddle-L

3 Sets of 25 Dips

mpetnuch

I have been working a lot on my planche specific exercises. I have included the following exercises into my daily routine.

4 x 15 Pseudo planche pushups

4 x 20 sec Planche holds

4 x 20 sec Swiss ball planche leans