workout schedule generator

Started by Samageddon, April 8, 2013 · 12 Replies · 4,381 Views

Samageddon

Is there any word yet on when the workout schedule generator will be available?

Cole Dano

No official word, it's high on Cory's priority list though.

 

Be patient, the team is working on a number of great features simultaneously.

Cory Fair
Cole Dano said:

No official word, it's high on Cory's priority list though.

 

Be patient, the team is working on a number of great features simultaneously.

 

This. It's a much larger project than a simple spreadsheet. Once you put in your initial mastery results, it's not only complete auto-pilot for workout schedules from there out, but also allows fine tuning through micro cycles and F2-F4 & H1 integration. I'm in the test stages of it, but once the scheduler comes out, there will be next to zero thinking involved for designing your workouts.

jwalker497

This is for F1 or F2 and so on?

Joshua Slocum

For F1-4 as well has H1, I believe. 

Cory Fair
Hari_Seldon said:

For F1-4 as well has H1, I believe. 

 

Correct. Those who own H1 will be able to integrate with their Foundation Course. Those who own the whole series will have the H1 integration option, but also be able to work across Foundation Course without interruption (e.g. PE6 and PE7+ splits).

 

I will be releasing the scheduler about the same time as we do F2. 

FredInChina
Cory Fair said:

 

I will be releasing the scheduler about the same time as we do F2. 

 

Wonderful :)

Joshua Slocum
Cory Fair said:

Correct. Those who own H1 will be able to integrate with their Foundation Course. Those who own the whole series will have the H1 integration option, but also be able to work across Foundation Course without interruption (e.g. PE6 and PE7+ splits).

 

I will be releasing the scheduler about the same time as we do F2. 

Woot! It'll be here just in time for Christmas!

 

:P  

 

 

[No hard feelings, I know how hard it is to get that sort of project up and running]

Cory Fair

Since Christmas should technically be in the spring, does this mean I have a whole year now to do it? ;)

FredInChina

Second law of urgency: "The things to do will expand to fill the available time" ;)

Cory Fair

Far too late for that! You guys have only seen a tiny sliver of the cool stuff already on the agenda to come.

Keilani Gutierrez
Cory Fair said:

Far too late for that! You guys have only seen a tiny sliver of the cool stuff already on the agenda to come.

Dear Diary, Jackpot. 

Jon Douglas
Cory Fair said:

Far too late for that! You guys have only seen a tiny sliver of the cool stuff already on the agenda to come.

God you're a depressing person at times :P