This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE12 forearm asst HS equipment

Started by Chasewilsonib, April 7, 2013 · 5 Replies · 333 Views

Chasewilsonib

Anyone have tips for how to do this well without the gym equipment shown in the video? I can't think of anything better than a couple stacks of books, but that doesn't seem ideal.

Cole Dano

I've done it turning a bench or chair on it's side.

Joshua Naterman
Chasewilsonib said:

Anyone have tips for how to do this well without the gym equipment shown in the video? I can't think of anything better than a couple stacks of books, but that doesn't seem ideal.

Coach had us use panel mats at one of the seminars and that worked fine, so I would think that stacks of books are a reasonable substitute :) Just... consider using hardcover :)

phrak

You could pretty much take anything and wrap it in a towel so it's soft

Jon Douglas

Suitcase for me. Cos that's what I live out of right now.

Chasewilsonib

These are great tips, thank you.

The best solution I've found now is to just use large cinder blocks with a towel. Sort of a mix between what Cole and Phrak said, because I use the cinder blocks for an adjustable heavy duty seat/box/bench in my home gym.

Books weren't cutting it, they slide around too much.