I got my lego team to do a syncronized demo of the foundation elements. Please note that they have got a serious problem with their ROM:s and that their mobility sucks. They can't even spell "straight arm", but they're stronger than most of us.

This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tomas Johansson, April 7, 2013 · 9 Replies · 507 Views
I got my lego team to do a syncronized demo of the foundation elements. Please note that they have got a serious problem with their ROM:s and that their mobility sucks. They can't even spell "straight arm", but they're stronger than most of us.

While they do have some trouble with mobility, I think some of them seem have the grip strength to perform a CTI.
Holy crap, high manna for time~
In the future when I'm explaining someone the F-series I will show them this pic to explain the moves ![]()
Charm said:Holy crap, high manna for time~
Not only that, he's wearing a suit and tie!
Peekay said:Not only that, he's wearing a suit and tie!
If I could high manna in a tux, believe me, I would too.
OMG, One handed tuck side lever! ![]()
Bending the arms on the planche is not allowed.
phrak said:Bending the arms on the planche is not allowed.
CLEARLY he's doing a pushup.
They have clearly mastered the PPT, just look at all those flat backs!