WOD archive..

Started by Joel Tomkins, April 7, 2013 · 3 Replies · 4,409 Views

Joel Tomkins

I just started following the old WOD's on Friday and went to do the second one today and they've been moved to the graduate forum :(

Guess I'll have to go back to programming my own workouts!

yiannis

I wish it' s temporary. I' ve been doing the WOD's one year now. I'll miss them and I don' t think I can plan my own.

Cory Fair

As Coach explained with the release of the Foundation Series, he feels the WOD's are more appropriate for intermediate trainees rather than as an entry point. We wanted to be fair about the transition, so we left the archives open for two months. I will extend this open for one more day so that anyone who wishes to finish copying old WOD's may do so. After that, the options will be the Foundation/Handstand series (preferred) or to use the Getting Started forum stickies.

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/21-workout-of-the-day-archive/

Joel Tomkins

Yeah that's fair enough. I misread Coach's post as them being left there indefinitely. After overdoing something in my shoulder the other night I think the only logical thing to do to avoid injury and be sure I'm on a winning program is to get foundation in the near future!