Hello,
Almost every time I try a standing back flip I move forward (Instead in place), someone knows why?
I can do a decent round off back tuck (just flexing my feet lol) and I want to work on that standing back tuck.
thank you!
Started by gilad10e, April 6, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,643 Views
Hello,
Almost every time I try a standing back flip I move forward (Instead in place), someone knows why?
I can do a decent round off back tuck (just flexing my feet lol) and I want to work on that standing back tuck.
thank you!
gilad10e said:Hello,
Almost every time I try a standing back flip I move forward (Instead in place), someone knows why?
I can do a decent round off back tuck (just flexing my feet lol) and I want to work on that standing back tuck.
thank you!
That's probably because you don't throw your hands all the way up. Can we see a video?
What Yaad said and maybe pushing the hips too forward instead of upwards.
I will try to upload a video as soon as I can.
I do feel that my arms don't go all the way up sometimes.
Thank you for your advices ![]()