This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

1st week into F1 so far

Started by Francis Kim, April 5, 2013 · 0 Replies · 93 Views

Francis Kim

In the first week from F1, even though I am taking small steps into the course, I can feel drastic improvements in my overall ability. Still a bit shaky in some of the exercises but I feel I will get better with time. Right now my current status so far....

 

FL/PE1: can do 5X60s

sPL/PE1: dont think I have the right back position yet to try this

SL/PE1: cant fully extend at the moment but I can hold the position for 5X60s

MN/PE1: can do 5X15r, with most of it done correctly

SLS/PE1: had some trouble at first, but with some advice I am able to do it almost correctly. I do 5X15r, but it does get tiring and gets shaky around at set 4-5.

HBP/PE1: can do 5X15r no problem other than adjusting to get the right position

RC/PE1: Probably the most difficult during my routine, but its a working progress on the hip movements.

 

I am planning to work on this for about 4x a week, with a 1 day handstand course 1 for the month. Please comment, would like advices, suggestions, feedbacks, etc. on my progress.