This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question about H1 integration with other kinds of training

Started by Axel Goller, April 4, 2013 · 2 Replies · 146 Views

Axel Goller

Hi guys,

 

I was wondering if someone could suggest ways of integrating H1 into other kinds of training. I workout a couple of times a week and climb three times a week. When I workout I keep it really simple. My workout consists of weighted pull-ups/chin-ups and weighted dips in the 3-5 rep/set range, never going to failure. My indoor climbing sessions during the week are 3 hours long and I definitely feel a bit more fatigued at the end of those then my workouts. Im just wondering what you guys think is the best place to place the H1 course? Before or after my workout? Before climbing?

 

Thanks

Joshua Naterman

Probably as the first thing you do, but this is up to you. H1 alone is not a massive amount of work, so it shouldn't require much more than a little extra food.

 

Handstand work is highly skilled, because you have to get familiar with the body positions and develop a lot of control. You want to be fresh for this kind of work.

Axel Goller

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. I guess I was just wondering because H1 is placed after F1 when integrated