Hello everybody.
I understood that between sets I have to do the integrated mobility stuff and not rest in addition to that.
However does that mean I am not allowed to rest between exercises as well?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Felix Schreiter, April 3, 2013 · 4 Replies · 266 Views
Hello everybody.
I understood that between sets I have to do the integrated mobility stuff and not rest in addition to that.
However does that mean I am not allowed to rest between exercises as well?
I think that the accepted norm is to grab a swig of water, quickly shake the arms off and carry on 😊
It feels hard to start with, but you soon get used to the pace of it.
You also gain a greater appreciation of when you have mastered an exercise - as many have stated, the pace and the volume is humbling
Yeah you can rest a little, have some of your drink, think about the next move etc, before moving on.
Ok thank you for the answers. What about the wrist exercises? At the moment I rest almost not at all between sets (I alternate through them like a cycle and then start again) Is the wrong?
I do enjoy trying to beat my previous time on F7 days (quality first obviously)