This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN and SLS Failure

Started by Jerry Mangona, April 2, 2013 · 3 Replies · 217 Views

Jerry Mangona

Hello all...on Week 6. Up to this point, it's been the iM elements which have been my limiting factor, but now I'm actually failing to hit the numbers on the PE as well. I'm not concerned about it, but I do want to make sure I'm scaling correctly.

 

SLS: I thought I was doing great on Deck Squats until I tried doing them with both my knees and feet together. Wow. Had to go all the way back to week 1 and settle for 3 x 3, and that was barely. But it is progress, I was struggling them to do them knees and feet apart, so I probably wasn't going to be able to do even 1 with proper form.  Do I just continue on Weeks 1 and 2, do a deload week, and then do week 1, 2, and 3 on the next 4-week cycle?

 

MN: I was good until Week 6: 4 sets x nine. I maxed out out at 7,6,6,5 It was too big a jump. What do I do here?

 

Thanks all...am making good progress on mobility for sure. Stiff-legged Windmills were very challenging at first but now I'm doing them with hip pushed all the way out and palms to the floor. Skiiers have started to become more of a mobility exercise than a strength exercise :) 

 

Thanks

ausswe

I didn't realise we had to have feet and knees together for the deck squats! I'm on week 11 of sls/pe2 right now I really hope I don't have to go back to the start of pe 1....

spyro7800

I think feet together, but not knees, check pictures in Btgb, they are from different angle than F1

Jerry Mangona

In video, feet definitely touching. Knees are not but they are pretty darn close. They are definitely harder to do this way. And any advice on how to handle this schedule-wise? For both Knee Tuck and Deck Squat?