Thought I would share some crazy videos, dont know if any have seen this guy. I think this is especially impressive for a man his size. What you think?
OAC towel:
Double BW chinup:
..and the best: ![]()
Started by Gripjj, April 1, 2013 · 10 Replies · 3,809 Views
Thought I would share some crazy videos, dont know if any have seen this guy. I think this is especially impressive for a man his size. What you think?
OAC towel:
Double BW chinup:
..and the best: ![]()
Fun stuff. Long winters in Finland, I guess.
I'm more impressed that people in Finland seem to walk around during winter with no shoes. Amazing. ![]()
Dudes hair reminds me of the boil neck tow truck driver from Harold and kumar. Lol
.
Arto Ratilainen said:Wanna know what's even more amazing? People go into a hot sauna in the middle of a cold winter, and then, all of a sudden, run outside naked and jump into a pile of snow.
(Don't ask me why they do this, I have no idea.)
Not sure why but either way is pretty bad for the sperms.
.
When I was young and fearless, I loved to go outside and play, and my parents always told me not to take cold shower when my blood was boiling. As I become old and more fearful (blame marriage), I still remember those words. ![]()
Not sure why but either way is pretty bad for the sperms.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, considering Finns had the most sperm until very recent drop. Amount of sauna and snow hasn't at least gone up. Might even have a positive effect, similar to training forcing an adaptation in the body.
And I love it, really skyrockets serotonin.
Arto Ratilainen said:(...) Don't ask me why they do this, I have no idea.
Vodka! ![]()
Last November I was in Helsinki teaching a GB Seminar. Many people around me were walking around with light coats or even tshirts enjoying what to them was pleasant Fall weather. I even saw a couple of hardy souls kite surfing in the ocean. I on the other hand was freezing to death with my desert thin blood.
It is however a matter of perspective. I got a chuckle when the sauna turned out to be much cooler than I had expected. The other people were very red-faced and I thought one guy was going to fall over from the "heat"; I didn't have the heart to tell him that it gets hotter in my backyard than it was in that sauna. ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:Last November I was in Helsinki teaching a GB Seminar. Many people around me were walking around with light coats or even tshirts enjoying what to them was pleasant Fall weather. I even saw a couple of hardy souls kite surfing in the ocean. I on the other hand was freezing to death with my desert thin blood.
It is however a matter of perspective. I got a chuckle when the sauna turned out to be much cooler than I had expected. The other people were very red-faced and I thought one guy was going to fall over from the "heat"; I didn't have the heart to tell him that it gets hotter in my backyard than it was in that sauna.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Same experience coming to Canada from desert Western Australia ![]()