This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

f1 req a partner? curl up & arch up

Started by Jure Rakuljic, March 29, 2013 · 3 Replies · 306 Views

Jure Rakuljic

Hi

 

There is 2 exercises that in the f1 req a partner too hold the feet. Im refering too the arch up and the curl up, how do you guys preform this exercise smooth without a partner??

Im asking becouse im training alone (and i also prefer too stay that way).

Tyler Gibson

If you are working out in a gym, those exercises can be performed on a roman chair or glute ham raise machine. If you have stall bars, which you will eventually need, you can anchor your feet on the stall bars with your thighs resting on a piece of furnature, plyometrics box, chair, or anything else that is the appropriate height. If you don't have stall bars and don't plan on buying or making some, there are other substitutes. All you need is a place to anchor your feet, and a place for your thighs to rest. Use your imagination.

lnick1975

I've strapped my legs to a weight bench or the end of bleachers using an old belt or rope to hold myself in place. Or u can put your legs below a table while performing them on a chair.

Erik Rissanen

I'm not at that PE level yet, but I am going to use my pull-up bar. It fits in the doorframe (the ends expand to lock it in place) and I will just move it to a lower level to hold my feet. Alternatively, I am also planning to get stall bars, which would also work.