Hey, after I did some false grip MU´s and trained some static holds on the rings, my forearm near the wrist hurts... Is it normal that I have aching? Or should I go to the doctor?
Started by BodyTrain, March 28, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,288 Views
Hey, after I did some false grip MU´s and trained some static holds on the rings, my forearm near the wrist hurts... Is it normal that I have aching? Or should I go to the doctor?
If it's just sore, that's normal.
If you're experiencing sharp pains, and/or it hurts too much to put your weight on it, you may want to see a doctor.
Muscles can be sore, and this is normal. Near the wrist there are no muscles, but ligaments and a large density of tendons. So this is not normal. If you develop a tenosynovitis for example, this can plague you for half a year. So get that ok, and if you don't suceed see a doctor.
It is probably just some bruising and compression/stress of the tissues. Rest this part for a few days & take care of it with gentle massage & heat cream.
Then, when you resume training, do it progressively & with moderation.