foundation TWO

Started by leeaw, March 28, 2013 · 15 Replies · 6,077 Views

leeaw

Hi there. I'm working through f1 and want to know when F2 will be available...

Joshua Slocum

Latest word is that the course is complete; they are just working on the finishing touches. It was delayed because of the last-minute switch from e-reader to web-browser format. 

Jon Douglas

Here's hoping for a last-minute March release... as I prep for next microcycle.... :) :) :)

ZRX38

I wonder which is going to be the last planche element in F2. Maybe tuck planche?

And what about L sits? 

leeaw

Yeah, I'm excited about it.

Jon Douglas
ZRX38 said:

I wonder which is going to be the last planche element in F2. Maybe tuck planche?

And what about L sits? 

Lsits could well be in planche section (because they're straight-arm) or in manna (because they're Lsits).

ZRX38

I think coach recommended a solid L sit before training planche, you may be right 

Klaudius Petrulis

I think there are half a dozen of these topics already..

SuperBru

I love me them L-sits!

ausswe

I think tuck planche will be more likely in f3 or f4 seeing as there isn't many stages from tuck planche to straddle. I am super curious about f2 I imagine it will have a lot of exercises somewhere between the btgb book and f1 maybe a few btgb things in there. I think majority of the btgb exercises will be coming out in f3 and f4 though

bamartens

I'm really curious to see in F4 what mastery of the Single Leg Squat entails....probably because that's the only one of the 7 I've already done, hahaha....

KingJR

People, just learn to wait for it. Live in the present, and stop looking to the future so much. It'll be here when it gets here, till then just train on!

-MR

I don't think there's anything wrong with a group of like-minded people sharing their enthusiasm for a product and speculating about its future releases in a forum thread. It's not like they're harassing the developers for more of the same answers. 

 

Maybe you should live in the present and let others do as they please.

Jon Douglas

I was pretty sure we were just idly kicking around, but someone above seems to have taken it personally. I hope they got their training in today before posting, I know I did.

 

Come on still-possible March release~~ bring me an Easter blessing~~

KingJR
Charm said:

 but someone above seems to have taken it personally. I hope they got their training in today before posting, I know I did.

 

 

Hellz yeah I did!...Today...not yesterday... Bad, long day yesterday. Probably promtped the bad post...oh well.

Jon Douglas
KingJR said:

Hellz yeah I did!...Today...not yesterday... Bad, long day yesterday. Probably promtped the bad post...oh well.

Eh, no big deal, just came out of left field a little. Hope today's shaping up a better one~