Wall Handstand form

Started by Gstring1, March 27, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,127 Views

Gstring1

post-4301-0-12311300-1364388762_thumb.pn

 

I would like all available critique it would be much appreciated Im sry you cant see my feet I did not have the Gopro at the right angle 

Joshua Slocum

You've got a nice, hollow back, and you seem to have decent pelvic tilt. Your shoulders look good but you want to develop even more extension for a free-standing handstand. Try to keep the legs straight, too. 

Klaudius Petrulis

I'm no expert, but I think those hands could come a little bit closer to the wall.

Joshua Slocum
Klaudius Petrulis said:

I'm no expert, but I think those hands could come a little bit closer to the wall.

Yes. The eventual goal would be to get to the point where the bottom of his palms are just barely touching the black trim; 3-4 inches away from the wall.