This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weight

Started by Murija, March 26, 2013 · 4 Replies · 314 Views

Murija

I bought a weight because in most videos the athlete is using a weight for different mobility sequences and the thing I wanna know is if I can do any exercises to supplement my Foundation and Handstand training or just leave it at being exclusively a mobility tool.

 

The weight is total 15kg or 33 pounds.

post-2893-0-54937600-1364312948_thumb.jp

 

Thanks

Julian Wilson

From what I read, It isn't suggested to do any other strength training besides F1 for the average fitness enthusiast. You have basically everything you need. It's as comprehensive as it gets, quite honestly. 

Klaudius Petrulis

I would keep it simple and just stick with F1.  Just because you have a tool, doesn't mean you need to use it all the time ;)

Murija

Thanks guys, ill just use it for mobility 

 

you know how it is with new toys :)

Klaudius Petrulis

I used to sell fitness equipment.  I've got a room full of toys that I would love to use. Unfortunately I can't find a way to implement them into my training :D