This pup is off to an excellent start in GST! How does your planche compare? ![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUMq5KxOmAI
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by Coach Sommer, March 26, 2013 · 19 Replies · 7,265 Views
This pup is off to an excellent start in GST! How does your planche compare? ![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUMq5KxOmAI
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Challenge accepted.
My planche is getting better every time I see a plate of sweets.
But puppy don't lean forward.
Don't think I've ever sort-of wished for a bigger head to counterbalance me before...
Decent leans into the straddle. The press to handstand could use some work. Looks like he needs. More shoulder mobility.
He seems to have the peri-workout nutrition sorted.
I wonder if that dog can hold a planche on rings
All thanks to Foundation Puppy work and Digital Coaching!
My puppy could use this. When is P1 coming out?
RandomHavoc said:My puppy could use this. When is P1 coming out?
After Bark 1 of course
Hari_Seldon said:Challenge accepted.
Keep in mind that the challenge involves eating food from a bowl ![]()
I have seen straddle press to handstand
lol
but it was arched - the puppy needs to work on the form ![]()
Joshua Naterman said:Keep in mind that the challenge involves eating food from a bowl
I reserve the right to take my own artistic interpretation of the challenge. There will be food and a planche involved.
That's all very well, but has he REALLY mastered all of the earlier stages? ![]()
A challenger appears!
I substituted a protein shake. I'd originally planned to drink it from a straw while holding the planche, but I didn't have a straw handy, so I had to make due:
HAHAHA!!! Man, you've got to get that straw... what an awesome video that will be!
Joshua Naterman said:HAHAHA!!! Man, you've got to get that straw... what an awesome video that will be!
Agreed!
I had to try this xD. Just a quick try after watching the first response, didnt pay any attention on the form just trying to focus on the concept ![]()
Charalampos said:I had to try this xD. Just a quick try after watching the first response, didnt pay any attention on the form just trying to focus on the concept
ARE YOU A GHOST?!