Hi everyone!
Alot of my friends from University have taken a semester out to study abroad (not offered on my course unfortunately
). They are all over Europe: France, Italy, Germany, Slovakia, Croatia and Czech Republic to name a few!
I have been working hard, so I've got a little bit of money saved up and I plan on inter-railing for a month in late June to try and see them all!
So a friend and I will be travelling around Europe for about a month, on a fairly tight budget, with only one backpack that has to fit a months worth of supplys.
We have a very limited budget and limited space, but I've been working hard on F1 and plan on buying the rest of the packages after I get the next installment of my loan. My nutrition will no doubt suffer, but I'll easily have enough time to train and I'd like to at least maintain what I've gained the past few months.
So what would you take with you for a month on the road?
Chris.