So, I'm hoping that someone will get on here and call me a hypochondriac. Because otherwise it means more diet changes and more kitchen work.
I have been getting a feeling this last week of "hungry arms". As in specifically my biceps and anterior deltoids are aching and almost burning in a way to me that seems like they are hungry. It's not lack of stretching, nor dehydration, nor DOMS and it's still happening even though I decreased my workload from the 5-day schedule to the 3-day, and am repeating week 5 PE1 instead of advancing. It seems to get better after a big plate of scrambled eggs or a bowl of tuna-pasta, but returns within 12 hours even if I don't do much of anything.
Is it possible to feel hunger like that...in a specific body part?
PS about 6 months ago I changed my diet to avoid most junk food, about 2 months ago I started reducing the amount of bread, although that's not happening every day. I live in a place with supply problems so my diet varies according to availability, but I would call it reasonably balanced in that it contains milk, protein, fruit, vegetables every day, but not in ideal proportions and I tend to err on the side of too small or too infrequent meals.