Hello all, another request for a form critique. This is set 1 and set 2 (side view) from today's workout. Thanks in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HamdiC, March 22, 2013 · 6 Replies · 339 Views
Hello all, another request for a form critique. This is set 1 and set 2 (side view) from today's workout. Thanks in advance.
Looks good to me.
Thanks Peekay!
I would move my feet back a little more to reduce the lean forward but other than that it looks okay
Thanks Kladius.
That's a good point. As the video in the book is shot from the front, it wasn't clear to me how much of a lean there was, ie. if it was from a normal plank position, or somewhere closer to a planche lean position. From what you are saying, it should be a plank position (the hands under the shoulders), correct?
I missed that, but yes these probably should be performed in a regular plank/push up position.
I believe so, yes. It just feels that it would be more bio-mechanically correct.