This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Status Updates with F1 content

Started by Cannister, March 21, 2013 · 2 Replies · 272 Views

Cannister

I've been seeing a lot of status updates with things like "I'm doing 4x48 ABH this week" or "5x60 such and such" posted lately.

 

I'm assuming that these statuses are visible to the entire GB website - if so we shouldn't be posting this kind of program specific content.  I don't know if status updates can be removed by the user but those of you who've posted this kind of stuff think about looking into it...

 

Maybe a moderator can confirm/deny that this is an issue for us.  Until then I'd think twice about what you're posting for everybody to see.

Cory Fair

Abbreviations are fine, I'd say just keep out the specific rep schemes.

Nic Branson

Very hard to put the program together based on status updates. Just don't go crazy with it. Besides it make others curious to what you're doing..