This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting Point

Started by suprtank, March 21, 2013 · 2 Replies · 270 Views

suprtank

I ordered the foundation series. I've got to say, the set up is great. Very clear and concise. In and effort to both find the progressions that I need to start with and ensure that there are no holes in the basis of my previous training, I figured that I would start the program working each progression starting from the beginning and working through until I cannot perform the mastery requirement. So basically following the four day a week schedule, work pe1 mastery for a week then pe2 the next week and so on and so on until I find one that I can't perform the mastery requirement for. What do you think? Also, when can we look forward to foundation 2? Thanks!

FredInChina

Very good :)

Don't forget the paired mobility element...

suprtank

Well, so far I am loving the program! I am on pe3/iM3 and have completed the mastery of each previous level. I think that I am actually seeing results!! Can't wait to see what's in store for foundation 2!