It's spring, and people around here (IRL) seem to be getting tetchy, tense and a bit negative. And here online, amongst the plethora of threads, the vast majority are asking for advice/clarification (say on, that's what the community is for after all). I just wanted to take a sec and say I'm well satisfied, and my GST is doing fantastic.
I've been training here for about two years now, and while the wods took me a long way (noticably further than anyone I have rolled or sparred with), I had a lot of gaps in my... well, Foundation. The improvement of the whole from targeted work on those gaps is both rapid and dramatic. I feel fantastic, and I feel limitless.
I have F1 and am working on toppling the last couple of elements which are my particular sticking points.
I've bucketloads of energy as my workouts have shortened dramatically, and my study and work output have improved. I have H1 and I'm improving visibly every time I train, and these sessions are done in as little as 10 minutes. I am 100% confident the rest of the Foundation series will deliver the same and more.
On F1 days I follow Joshua's peri-workout protocol, and after the first couple weeks (of adjustment to mobility elements) I haven't had any DOMS whatsoever, and I never seem to run dry for longer than it takes to get my breath back. Thanks a ton for taking the time to detail your research, it's always an interesting read.
I feel as if the strength/conditioning/nutrition aspects of my physical pursuits have plain been solved (at this stage), and that brings a bit of welcome simplicity to my life. They're tidied away, and I can put in my time on my other pursuits (because I believe I deserve to achieve everything I want and am working to make it so). The benefits to my martial arts have been too many, varied and significant to go into detail on. And this is only at my level; thinking ahead a year or two is simply staggering.
I just thought now was as good a time as any to say thanks to everyone for the help and advice along the way, which I've gotten from just about all of you even if you didn't know it, and particularly to Coach and the athletes and developers for creating, producing and releasing such a truly comprehensive program.
I'm proud to be here and part of this, gentlemen and ladies, and invite you too to post up some good news on your current training to see us through spring fever
Let's have a little positivity and hear some wins instead of how much I frigging hate RCPE6