This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My ridiculously bad wrist flexibility

Started by N00dl3, March 20, 2013 · 6 Replies · 355 Views

N00dl3

Hi all,

 

Was putting of H1 as I have F1 and wanted to put a lot of attention to it, but as I am now doing PPP (PE3 i think it is) for F1 I have noticed just how bad my wrist flexibility/strength is. I knew this a bit from jujitsu but wow to gymnastic standards i am a corpse a week in the ground. I am posting pictures and hopefully in a few months time I can reply back to this and post new pics with greater flexibility!

post-5633-0-82729100-1363819846_thumb.jp

post-5633-0-42289700-1363819883_thumb.jp

Adriano Augusto

You've a normal degree of wrist flexibility to be a human :D Not so much to be a gymnast (because they are not human in the first place), but hey, we are here to fix and improve that.

ausswe

my wrists were horrible too no strength and no flexibility.   I have been doing the wrists exercises and stretches daily almost since h1 came out though and OMFG they are awesome!  honestly i never thought i would be able to do anything with flat hands on the ground again thanks to an old injury but now i have no problem seeing myself doing press handstands, hbp  and planche pushups with flat hands on the ground in the future.  highly recommend them!you will see a big difference

B1214N

I have the same wrist flexibility as you. I'm doing the wrist stretches and exercises in H1 to improve it.

FredInChina

Pfewt, that is already a remarkable flexibility & ROM! :wacko:

............. Maybe next year, ......... or the next....... :facepalm:

N00dl3

Good to hear some others are in the same boats!

 

As it was said on another thread: I can't wait till there are a group of us adults that have advanced onGB.com and show the world what is possible through a great program!

SLY
N00dl3 said:

Hi all,

 

Was putting of H1 as I have F1 and wanted to put a lot of attention to it, but as I am now doing PPP (PE3 i think it is) for F1 I have noticed just how bad my wrist flexibility/strength is. I knew this a bit from jujitsu but wow to gymnastic standards i am a corpse a week in the ground. I am posting pictures and hopefully in a few months time I can reply back to this and post new pics with greater flexibility!

So N00dl3-Man, since it's been over one year ago show us what you got!