Poor Man's Substitute for Stall Bars

Started by Eric Cohen, March 20, 2013 · 1 Replies · 3,035 Views

Eric Cohen

I've wanted stall bars for a while, but don't really have the room in my small apartment.  I managed to jury rig this on my punching bag stand using a few wooden boards, a rope ladder I had laying around, anchored it with rope and a couple of well placed knots. 

 

I feel confident enough in my rigging ability that it's stable, and going to drill some anchors to secure the rope ladder a little more to prevent it from moving.  The best part about it is I can quickly take it down when I don't need, and store it out of the way. 

 

Not the greatest setup, but making the best of what I can right now.  Just wanted to show that a little ingenuity can go a long way.

post-2400-0-11266700-1363791760_thumb.jp

post-2400-0-48828500-1363792113_thumb.jp

Klaudius Petrulis

Looks sweet!