I came across Killroy70s workout and I want to try it but I have a few questions for those who are familiar with it.
1) I dont know any Multi-Plane exercises other than Yewkis and Rev Yewkis. What are some other exercises?
2) Are there other combination or Moves that I could be doing on this day. I was thinking of practicing muscleups on this day and maybe 360 Pulls. Are these worthwhile or should i just stick to single plane movements and forget this Multi Day.
3) Also for the Curling and Dipping Day, what are some curling movemnets? The only one i know of is inverted pullups. Anyone have a video for proper Inv Pullups? What other Movements apply here for curling?
4) Lastly, for the FBEs in Killroys workout, how many exercises and sets? I see details in the statics but none for the FBEs, it just says vertical push/pull. How many exercises and sets/reps?
Thanks